Did you know that even the latest boilers can emit carbon monoxide? Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that you cannot smell and see. That is why it is important that you are warned if there is carbon monoxide in your home. And that is exactly what the COA-26 does! Warn you about too high a concentration of carbon monoxide.
There are many different carbon monoxide detectors for sale. We only sell 1. Why? Because we have already done the research for you. This Alecto COA-26 is recommended by the consumer association and is also very affordable. Why would you look even further? Here you can find extensive information about carbon monoxide and carbon monoxide detectors.
The specifications of the COA-26:
- Electrochemical measuring principle
- Alarm signal of 85 dB at dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide
- Illuminated LCD display Display alternately shows the CO value and temperature (indicative) in ° C (temperature display only if the CO value is below 25PPM)
- LED indication: normal / fault / alarm
- Battery level indication
- Low battery warning signal
- Test button and auto reset
- Memory function:
- Maximum measured CO value
- Average CO value of the last 24 hours
- Clear operating instruction in English
- Includes 3x LR6 1.5V AA high energy Alkaline batteries, bottom plate, screws and plugs for easy and quick installation