Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these conditions apply:
1. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal products and / or services to consumers;
2. Consumer: the natural person not acting in the exercise of profession or business and a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Distance contract means an agreement in the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more communication techniques distance;
4. Technique for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same room;
5. Grace period: The period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
6. Right of withdrawal: the ability for consumers to see within the waiting period of the contract;
7. Day: calendar;
8. Transaction Duration: a distance contract concerning a series of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
9. Durable medium: any means that the consumer or business that enables information to him personally is directed to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 - The Entrepreneur's identity
Het Brandweer Magazijn
Phone: 0182 605 690
Email: [email protected]
Internet address: www.hetbrandweermagazijn.nl
Commercial Register: 24494780
VAT number: NL002030398B30
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between businesses and consumers.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the contractor uses these images are a true reflection of the products and / or services. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer binding on the entrepreneur.
Article 5 - The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately acknowledge electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer.
3. The entrepreneur can - within the law - inform or the consumer can meet its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in order not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse or to bind its implementation to special conditions an order or request.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can terminate the agreement without giving reasons, during fourteen days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories in original condition and packaging within 14 days to the entrepreneur.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, will not exceed the cost of return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation, refund.
Article 8 - The price
1. The prices in the range of products are in Euros and include VAT.
Article 9 - Delivery and implementation
1. The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer makes known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in article 4 of these terms and conditions, the Company accepted orders expeditiously within 30 days unless a longer delivery has been agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially executed, the consumer receives them no later than one month after he has placed the order. The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation.
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the operator the amount that consumers paid as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after repudiation.
5. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to provide a replacement item available. By the delivery will be reported that a replacement item is delivered in a clear and comprehensible manner. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of return shipment are borne by the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the time of delivery to the consumers in the business, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 10 - Payment
1. The consumer has the option to view the articles in advance (transfer and internet banking) or pay on delivery (pick-up and delivery).
2. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to the operator.
Article 11 - Complaints
1. If the consumer is not satisfied with the product, he must communicate this within seven days of delivery to the operator.
2. When the trader complaints within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time, then answered by the operator within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication if the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
Article 12 - Liability
1. The contractor is not liable for (consequential) damage caused by failure of proper operation of its products.
2. The entrepreneur is not responsible for exceeding the delivery if the product is not available or the debt to a third party is to blame.
Article 13 - Newsletter
1. The consumer gives the business owner permission to send e-mail newsletters and promotions.
2. The consumer can indicate to the operator if they do not want information by e-mail to receive.