Did you know that even the latest central heating boilers can emit carbon monoxide and that a carbon monoxide detector is therefore a must in every home? Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that you cannot smell and see. That is why it is important that you are warned if there is carbon monoxide in your home. And that is exactly what the COA-26 carbon monoxide detector does! Warns you of too high a carbon monoxide concentration.
There are many different carbon monoxide alarms for sale. We only sell 1. Why? Because we have already done the research for you. This Alecto COA-26 is recommended by the consumer association and is also very affordable. Then why would you look any further? Here you can find comprehensive information about carbon monoxide and carbon monoxide detectors.
The specifications of the COA-26:
- Electrochemical measurement principle
- Alarm signal of 85 dB for dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide
- Illuminated LCD display
- Display alternately shows the CO value and temperature (indicative) in ° C (temperature display only if the CO value is below 25PPM)
- LED indication: normal / fault / alarm
- Battery level indication
- Low battery warning signal
- Test button and auto reset
- Memory function:
- Maximum measured CO value
- Average CO value of the last 24 hours
- Clear operating instructions in Dutch
- Includes 3x LR6 1.5V AA high energy Alkaline batteries, bottom plate, screws and plugs for quick and easy mounting
More information about carbon monoxide and carbon monoxide alarms can be found here.